Blog sans reader

Hello and welcome to Ernst U. Boarking's blog about stuff & stuff-all.
Warning: Some material in the blog may not be suitable.



Thursday, November 29, 2007

#21 A cast of pods

I'm not that bothered about listening to podcasts. Meandered around the directories... and that's as far as I got, because security restrictions have killed it again. Remember kids... Hume City Council IT Department hates with a passion Web2.0. Sod'em.

Give me a tick though, please, as I have gone the extra yards on this one, creating my own podcast which you can hear about in a later post.

What I can say here is: Audacity love it! It's amazing how much good freeware is available on the 'net, but this must be one of the best. I've used it before in converting my old vinyl to CD & MP3, but this was the first time I'd mixed multiple tracks together and seriously messed with sounds... All too easy! (Unlike battling out IT)

No comments:

Post a Comment