Blog sans reader

Hello and welcome to Ernst U. Boarking's blog about stuff & stuff-all.
Warning: Some material in the blog may not be suitable.



Thursday, November 29, 2007

#23 And now the end is near (do I win a computer?)

Congratulations to Ernst U. Boarking, librarian, on completing the Learning2.0 course.

We asked Ernst these questions:

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
EUB: I have always been shy & awkward in social settings, but I have surprised myself by embracing Youtube, like the young folk, to push the importance of libraries, librarianship & lifelong learning, all things that are very dear to me.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
EUB:I have learnt a lot about what's out there in 2.0, not sure how much of it I'll use though. There were a few things that really I just didn't get the point.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
EUB: I'm a little surprised that it's ended up with me pictured out in the WWW wearing a pink Hawaiian shirt and old pair of speedos.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
EUB: Aside from our technical hitches, your program is very good, a fine way to learn. We still have some way to go in getting IT security types to embrace the web2.0. Thank you for running the show.

Thank you Ernst, for completing it.
EUB: Err, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go for coffee sometime?

I'm sorry, Ernst, I'm washing my hair at that time.
EUB: I didn't mention a time.

Please understand, whatever time it is, I will be washing my hair.
EUB: Ok, well goodbye then.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment