Blog sans reader

Hello and welcome to Ernst U. Boarking's blog about stuff & stuff-all.
Warning: Some material in the blog may not be suitable.



Friday, May 16, 2008

afl8

Club footy is back and the Boarking tipping machine is right on it. Only going for one upset this round, and that's tonight, the team I can't tip gets my tip of death: SAINTS over PIES. The Saints have some serious outs but a couple of alright ins too. It's nice to tip against the Pies even when it's not sensible.

For the rest we go with the bookies:
CATS over Tigers. I'm going to this game and I'll support the underdogs who will be alright, but I won't tip'em.
LIONS
HAWKS
NORTH
CROWS
SYDNEY. Rd8 and my mighty DONS are already "playing youngsters" and presumably thinking of draft picks. I won't be tipping them much for the rest of this season.
DOGGIES.

Go lock'em in!

No comments:

Post a Comment