Blog sans reader

Hello and welcome to Ernst U. Boarking's blog about stuff & stuff-all.
Warning: Some material in the blog may not be suitable.



Friday, May 23, 2008

aflate

Apologies to my imaginary reader who awaits the Boarking tips b4 putting in their own. Though it might not do you much harm... I'm watching CATS vs PIES on tele and the pies are three big ones up. Like most, I'm going for geelong.

For the rest, FREO over BLUES, the dockers can't keep chucking games in the last qtr.
SYD over PORT, though would be more confident if it was in sydney.
CROWS over WCE, obviously.
TIGERS over my BOMBERS who seem to have given up.
LIONS over SAINTS, no worries.
DEES are paying $11, could be worth a $1 bet at the bookies, but we tip the lucky bastid HAWKS in this rd.1 rematch.
DOGS over ROOS, not massively confident.

I've got the footytips.com.au page up as I type, showing Geelong paying $8. This is either an error, or I've done my tipping dough tonight, bearing in mind I'm watching an hour behind...

Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment