Blog sans reader

Hello and welcome to Ernst U. Boarking's blog about stuff & stuff-all.
Warning: Some material in the blog may not be suitable.



Sunday, July 6, 2008

Can't feel both feet on the ground...

If you should find yourself on a winter's evening with a friend, lying on your rug in front of your gas fire, heads lightly touching and each sucking on a chupa chup:

"Whenever you're next to me, ba bah
Center of gravity, ba bah
Can't feel both feet on the ground..."

I highly recommend Yo La Tengo's Center of Gravity on the stereo, remove your lolly to join in on each ba bah.

It makes the perfect sublime.

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the comment...i haven't myself fallen in love to "center of gravity", not yet at least, but i'm still young...

    aaron
    [wmcn.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Aaron,

    This is our song now! I think you need to choose your own song for falling in love to. You could try Chris de Burgh's "Lady in Red" or that Celine Dion song from Titanic, I'm sure they're available..

    Cheers for dropping by, you've probably doubled my readership for the week

    ReplyDelete