Blog sans reader

Hello and welcome to Ernst U. Boarking's blog about stuff & stuff-all.
Warning: Some material in the blog may not be suitable.



Friday, July 4, 2008

Late tipping news

The hypothetical reader was shocked at the failure of this blog to get in the tips before last weekend. What could be distracting Ernst? Not romance, surely?

The weekend proved challenging for the tipper, the three out of six on the Boarking sheet, assisted by the Dons getting over the line in Subiaco, looks pretty reasonable. I missed out on Carlton and kicking myself on it; I’d never have tipped Richmond if I’d known about all the centenary hype surrounding their game, you just know they muck up games like that. Can’t work out the saints, my tips suffer accordingly. Like everyone, I missed Melbourne.

This weekend I’m fairly confident on Geelong and going for the Pies over Swans. The Swans are rightfully favourites, however:
Pies have excellent record in Sydney,
They’ve a few good Ins,
Their form is not as bad as recent results might suggest,
They need the win more.
It’s painful, but I must barrack for Collingwood this weekend… urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment